Thursday, December 11, 2008

In-Class Exercise 4 - Liquid painting is awesome!

I just done my 4th in-class tutorial exercise.So,these are the pictures that i snapshot during the making of the tutorial 4.

1st Step:
I change the color of the word and put an inner shadow effect using the Blending Options tool.

Step 2:
Then, i insert drop shadow and outer glow effect to
make the layer more realistic by using the same tool.
Step 3:
I use Bevel & Emboss to make the shadow and the word's layer looks better.

Step 4:
I make a new duplicated layer and change the mode to grayscale and
use the gaussian blur in the filter tool to make a new layer in the steps.

Step 5:
Next, i add a new layer mask to the background layer and fill it with the Blending Option>>Bevel & Emboss>>Texture to make it look like the above pictures.

Step 6:
After that,i change the layer with editing the Bevel & Emboss
and i change the opacity so it will look like an ice.


Step 7:
I then,use the Gaussian Blur tool again to make the ice looks more real.

Step 8:
Then,i use the marquee tool and cut out the pixel to show the color behind.

Step 9:
Lastly,i use the levels tool to make the outcome better than shown in the tutorial video.

So,here it is!!!

So,this is the final outcome of my fourth tutorial.Hope madam will be satisfy...

-Med.tJ

No comments: